GoDaddy

www.godaddy.com
  www.godaddy.com
There are newer employer reviews for GoDaddy

Great advancement opportunities for those who work for it

Current Employee - C3/Management in Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - C3/Management in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I started on the sales floor over 5 years ago and have worked into a position in management. I never felt micro-managed any more than is necessary to run a call center. I understand adherence and utilization can feel very nit-picky but if you can show up on time and work when you should be working you will have no problem. Admittedly, it is hard to get from the phones to management and it takes a combination of personality, determination and a bit of luck.

The business has gotten better over the years and the new CEO Blake seems to be on the right track.

Cons

The company moves at a snails pace as far as promotions are concerned. You can interview for a position and not hear anything back for months.

You're at a technology company. Move at the speed of technology.

310 Other Employee Reviews for GoDaddy (View Most Recent)

Great, fast moving company to work for

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

One of the few companies to get as much experience and exposure in the field I am in.

Cons

There is sometimes a bit more stress that comes along with being at a fast-paced company.

6 of 9 years were very satisfying

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

In the beginning the company was young and enthusiasm for doing things because they were the right things to do was applauded.

Cons

As the company grew, corners became rounded to allow for the lack of ethics in sections of management. Enthusiasm for doing things because they were the right things to do waned and was scorned.

New management since my tenure there; I hope they see the value in doing things because they are the right things and not just as a means to take the money and run..

There are newer employer reviews for GoDaddy