GoDaddy
www.godaddy.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Hard work and intelligence are rewarded at GoDaddy

Technical Support and Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood CRM to pull up customer accounts, lots of overtime available, expensive items such as servers and SSLs that are sold regularly. I made $70,000 per year by the time I left because I liked to do overtime and I sold big-ticket items. Healthy $2 lunches. Management would let you do your thing as long as you hit minimum quota. GoDaddy lets you sell hosting for 10 years if customer wanted it, which translates into a big commission.

ConsGoDaddy does sell a few worthless products like "Certified Domain" and "Business Registration" that I thought were rip-offs. But I just didn't sell them at all, and I was able to make good money.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

This is the place to Go!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time for less than a year

Pros: GoDaddy is focused not only on improvements for their customers but also dedicated to constantly improving the experience… Cons: I could not give a con for this organization. GoDaddy… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Software QA (Former Employee)
Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at GoDaddy as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Always work with leading technology Cons: No cons to speak of Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GoDaddy.

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoDaddy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving. All reviews posted anonymously by GoDaddy employees.