GoWireless
www.gowireless.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

Don't waste your time

Wireless Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGain sales experience I guess

ConsBad commission structure, high turnover rate, asked to be on conference calls on days off and not get paid for it, always told about how bad you are doing and never acknowledged for doing well.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company used to be great. A major lowering in the commission structure made all of the great employees seek work elsewhere. You now are attracting the same people that work at McDonald's, and it shows in the levels of current customer satisfaction. Raise the commission a little to attract better employees, who in turn will make the company more money.

Treats Employee terrible and questionable integrity.

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at GoWireless full-time for more than a year

Pros: not bad if you make minimum wage because you will make a bit more with commission. But use it as a steeping stone to get… Cons: Store Mangement is treated very poor and micro-management is the life of go wireless personnell.We have to fined a way to positively spin all the… Advice to Senior Management: As far as upper management goes most either lack integrity or are outright @SS Holes to employees and store management. I was told by a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor training!!! Unable to succeed because of the lack of training from store manager.

I have been working at GoWireless

Pros: The only thing good about the job is you get work with cell phones… Cons: Even though they say you get commission you really don't because they have hidden goals and requirements that you have to hit in order to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't expect someone new to know what to do right away. Give them the proper one on trying they need to succeed and be able… More
There are newer reviews on GoWireless.

Worked for GoWireless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoWireless reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GoWireless CEO Kevin Elder. All reviews posted anonymously by GoWireless employees.