There are newer employer reviews for GoWireless

Unsatisfactory

Former Employee - Wireless Consultant  in  Richmond, VA
Former Employee - Wireless Consultant in Richmond, VA

I worked at GoWireless full-time for more than a year

Pros

The chance to earn a base pay along with commission is really great. If you work hard and learn good selling techniques, you can earn a pretty nice bonus check. Pretty much guaranteed 40 hours a week. Honestly it can be a pretty easy job (depending on management).

Cons

Management sucks big time. I'm talking upper level management. HR, LP, Regional Sales Directors, Sales Directors, District Managers. They all suck. Poor organization and man management. Way too much turnover rate. Way too many contradicting rules and procedures. No real way to motivate. Overall, they don't care about you or the customer; just themselves. The company is filled with lies.

Learn to manage. You are horrible at it.

95 Other Employee Reviews for GoWireless (View Most Recent)

Worked there for 2 years, really not bad but it seems like they will hire anyone.

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager

I worked at GoWireless full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes super busy and sometimes downtime, industry where things are changing often which makes it more fun to work there. Helping customers is fun.

Cons

Worked at three different stores and mostly I was the only girl working with 4 or 5 guys, most of them were nice but some of them were horrible and it was hard for me. The pay really isn't very good for managers.. Used to be better but they've lowered the base pay so its the same for everyone and only increases by a dollar or two with advancement, if you're a store manager you make the same base pay whether you are brand new or have 20 years experience, for example. I personally like it, but if you work really hard you can make decent commission.

Be more selective of the people you hire!

A decent employer for intro to the sales imdustry

Former Employee - Wireless Consultant  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Wireless Consultant in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at GoWireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent training structure
    Hourly plus commission

Cons

Lack of communication with management
    inferior management structure
    lack of accountability

Hold yourself accountable
    you don't need to ask permission to discipline an employee that isn't performing

There are newer employer reviews for GoWireless

Worked for GoWireless? Contribute to the Community!