There are newer employer reviews for Goal Zero

Family feel with a humanitarian heart

I have been working at Goal Zero full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management really takes an interest in helping you develop professionally and personally. Since Goal Zero is partnered with Tifie, it's awesome to see the our product making a difference in the lives of others.

Cons

Like any place, it has it's days but over all it's the best place I've ever worked.

Do the best you can to keep the culture intact while we continue to grow. Zero boundaries, zero apathy, zero regrets.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Goal Zero (View Most Recent)

Goal Zero Road Shows

Current Employee - Road Show Sales
    Current Employee - Road Show Sales

I have been working at Goal Zero as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Very flexible and I get to set my own schedule. Work inside a great retail chain where you are well received and get repeat and referral business.

Cons

Almost impossible to get in contact with corporate if you need product or any other things that come up in a show. Terrible communication, we are never told about new products coming out or updates to our existing lines. Tracking, I'm in sales I should be able to look up my numbers and track where I'm at for any given week. Our product often shows up broken or damaged with missing paperwork and it often takes days to get a response with more product or their solution.

Communication, incentives for performance, recognition.

GOAL ZERO empowers me to reach my potential!

Current Employee - Director Online Sales in Bluffdale, UT
    Current Employee - Director Online Sales in Bluffdale, UT

I have been working at Goal Zero full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Safe, fun environment that allows me to speak freely about my ideas, no matter how ignorant they may be :) ! The Management team truly has the employee's well being at heart, and every decision is made because it is the right thing to do, not what is most profitable.

Cons

GOAL ZERO will take anything I can give them, so sometimes juggling my personal life can be an issue, but that is more of a personal problem than a company problem.

Continue to accept new ideas and feedback from your employees. It is hard as the company gets bigger to field all of these suggestions, but that is what has made us into one of the fastest growing companies in Utah. Lets keep it up.

There are newer employer reviews for Goal Zero