Godish.com

www.godish.com

Motivating rewards

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt is always a pleasure to come to work. I love my job. Management is supportive and provides extra motivation. Constructive feedback when reviewing calls is encouraging, especially when days are tough.

ConsOne on one's should be thorough, and limited to 30 minutes or less. Screeners are great. Their work is appreciated. An observation: screen calls a bit more thoroughly. They can be more effective by specifically inquiring about existing service, new service, customer service, or just Internet.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsideration of reps personality is important during feedback. This will aid in producing a positive mental game, and prevent negativity. Management should avoid threatening employment, during meetings with reps as a whole or individually. Positive energy inspires positive production for all.

Your Only a Number to Them

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Godish.com

Pros: There is good money to be made if you can… Cons: Not really any advancement to be made from Sales Rep unless you want to be a Asst Manager if a spot opens up. Manager of… Advice to Senior Management: You need better leadership, and you need to actually start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

you are given the opportunity to make as much money as you can

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Godish.com

Pros: lots and lots of money potential Cons: work gets repetitive but thisshould only make work easier Advice to Senior Management: i wish you guys would not listen to EVERY call... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Godish.com.

Worked for Godish.com? Contribute to the Community!