There are newer employer reviews for Gogo

Dynamic and challenging

Current Employee - Senior Manager-Sales Operations  in  Itasca, IL
Current Employee - Senior Manager-Sales Operations in Itasca, IL

I have been working at Gogo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Gogo is the industry leader for inflight connectivity. The atmosphere is dynamic and interesting, this is driven by our evolving technology offerings. I have found my treatment here to be fair and the salary very good when compared to similiar companies. I'm a manager, but find that I have ready access to our leadership. Our CEO is very approachable and seems to be able to easily connect to the employees.

Cons

Gogo (Commercial) is still an immature comapany with a cutural that is still being developed. Some managers have been placed in positions that do not play to their strengths and this can cause some discourse. Our leadership has begun to recognize this and taken steps to change that.

Better recognition of Gogo's "bench strength", especially on the aircraft side.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Gogo (View Most Recent)

In general, a good company to work for if you're willing to stay at the same level for a long time.

I have been working at Gogo

Pros

Benefits, co-workers and annual bonus.

Cons

Little to no upward mobility (I.e. forget about career advancement)
    Senior Level Management hired externally

Look for talented people from within your own ranks and reward them appropriately.

Don't waste your time, just gogo on out of there.

Former Employee - PC Technician  in  Itasca, IL
    Former Employee - PC Technician in Itasca, IL

I worked at Gogo as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Clean work environment, good hours, some employees are friendly although employees associate with each other in cliques.

Cons

Average to below average compensation. Heavy workload. Department runs with a short staff. Not a good return on investment for the employee. Can find better work load / pay balance elsewhere.

Don't BS people telling them they are going to be around longer than the agreed contract length, then hire separate permanent employees 2 weeks later for the same department. Its very two faced backstabbery. It sucked I took a pay cut to come work for you, but I am glad to be gone and have found a better return on investment of my work hours- elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Gogo

Worked for Gogo? Contribute to the Community!