Gold Buyers at the Mall
www.goldbuyersatthemall.com Mahwah, NJ 500 to 999 Employees

sloppy management and training

Team Member/Gold Buyer (Former Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL

Prosits a paycheck.. but not a reliable one... the mall atmosphere was always interesting. The best part was meeting and getting to know regular customers and mall employees.

Consthe system is always going down.. which mean you can't do your job or be clocked in.. I was shorted hours and pay... The problems existed mainly at a district level.. poor management training..

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training for store managers... evaluate how exactly you speak to the employees on a manager and team member level... give the employees a reasonable quota to meet.... commission structure is a joke..

Stupid

General Manager (Current Employee)
    State College, PA

I have been working at Gold Buyers at the Mall

Pros: Pay is ok for management Can be fun at times Cons: They take bad buys out of your paycheck, with no care if you can't pay your bills Everybody in the company is uneducated, they send emails… Advice to Senior Management: Direct Deposit should be a given to any company. You say that one of your mottos is "treat people right" how are you doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company with a decent idea but no follow through or funding to make it happen

District Manager -Upper Level Management (Former Employee)

I worked at Gold Buyers at the Mall

Pros: If you are looking to get an area manager title on your resume, this may be a place to do that. However, don't be fooled… Cons: This company started off with good intentions. They hired their senior management from other large companies and had a solid plan to make it work.… Advice to Senior Management: Please turn this into a "real" company if you want to succeed. I'm impressed that you are still in business but things cannot last with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gold Buyers at the Mall.

Worked for Gold Buyers at the Mall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold Buyers at the Mall reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gold Buyers at the Mall CEO Danny Baruch. All reviews posted anonymously by Gold Buyers at the Mall employees.