Gold Coast IT Solutions

www.gcitsolutions.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Gold Coast IT Solutions

Good people, big dreams and a great company

Current Employee - Java Developer in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Java Developer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Gold Coast IT Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The coming together of some of the most brilliant folks that I've ever worked with, a collaborative work environment and a culture where average is not an option make this a great incubator for folks who love technology and programming. The mentoring and direction that I received here helped jumpstart my once flagging career. The profit sharing program being open to all employees allows the opportunity for even new recruits to share in the success of the company. Finally, the client services team puts a lot of thought in matching each person completing the Tech Analyst Program with an opportunity that matches their skill set best.

Cons

Not much to say here been really enjoying my time here.

Advice to Management

Currently those in their first two years with the company are not considered to work on any of the international projects at Gold Coast. I think the opportunity to get international work experience and exposure in the beginning of one's career could be pivotal in todays recruits being global leaders tomorrow.

reviews filtered by
  1. My time with Gold Coast IT Solutions.

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Gold Coast IT Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This Company has a clear vision that is not only the mantra of a few high level managers, but something that can be seen being manifested at even the lowest ranks. Building economically viable, long term solutions for their clients is motto that the company cadre epitomize here. I joined the company as part of the Tech Analyst Program (TAP) and the culture here of continuous learning and development, provided me with the opportunity for accelerated career growth along with opportunities to work in different sectors.
    Successful TAP participants enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to contribute to business results and may experience semi-annual salary increases commensurate with performance. The program also provides exposure to business leaders in a culture that recognizes and rewards excellence.

Cons

The company is making a big foray into Big Data Analytics and the future success of the company may become tied to how receptive the world is to Big Data based technologies.

2. “GCIT Solutions has gone the extra mile for me since day one”

Current Employee - Manager- Marketing in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Manager- Marketing in McLean, VA

I have been working at Gold Coast IT Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

GCIT Solutions provides a dynamic work environment where individual skills are galvanized in within the parameters of a collaborative team framework to providing industry leading technical talent. This is a great team to be a part of and is changing the game for many clients in the Northeast and Midwest. If you are interested in joining a team that is thriving and operates with a high level of professionalism this is the place to be.

Cons

I’m originally from Mississippi and would have loved to have opportunities to work there.

Advice to Management

Please try building some clients in the Alabama and Mississippi areas.

There are newer employer reviews for Gold Coast IT Solutions