Gold Key PHR

www.goldkeyphr.com

Fun, exciting, lucrative, social place to work!

Cocktail Server (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

Pros-Face pace, upbeat, exciting work
-Great possibility to make great money
-Fun, helpful coworkers
-Social environment with all walks of life
-Dependable management and corporate employees
-Great quality food and alcohol that basically sells itself

**I personally love my job!

Cons-Very fast pace environment so new employees need to understand the level of expectations that the position requires (I personally LOVED the high expectations, so it wasn't necessarily a con for me)
-Work all or most major holidays (Valentines Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve) -- but make wonderful money on those days!

--Honestly, there are no major cons to working for this company. Its more of a personal preference basis of what you consider a con (Not working holidays vs working holidays and making great money!)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire extremely qualified employees for the approaching spring/summer season-- working with other extremely qualified employees makes work easier for everyone!

Not the best place to work, but not the worst either

OPC (Former Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Gold Key PHR full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at the beach is great, everyone is relatively friendly, people are generally willing to help as far as peers and management. To a… Cons: The nature of the business can be scheming, some people have no morals and will do whatever it takes to step on you to get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very satisfied - the management and overall market consistently provide growth for associates and the company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Gold Key PHR

Pros: Excellent reputation created by guests, associates and community. Consistently striving to exceed expectations, including internal operations and… Cons: Could use help on the technical side. Spending the $ on systems… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to maximize the appreciation of "human capital". We are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gold Key PHR.

Worked for Gold Key PHR? Contribute to the Community!