Gold's Gym
www.goldsgym.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great People, Bad Policies

Personal Trainer (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsAll of my coworkers, gym members, and my fitness manager were great. They helped all of the trainers out with continuing education, which was also nice.

ConsThey assigned us unpaid homework, which was mindless and did nothing for anyone’s benefit. Half way through my employment there the required us to start selling a certain brand supplements which I did not believe in. They also changed how we were paid multiple times which resulted in worse pay. The general manager seemed to only care about making money as apposed to taking care of customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees and customers

Front Desk Associate

Front Desk Associate (Current Employee)
    Arcadia, CA

I have been working at Gold's Gym full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training, fun environment. My manager is very understanding. Cons: Procedures and policies need to be followed up and explained… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great job for those into fitness

Front Desk Associate (Former Employee)
    Altamonte Springs, FL

I worked at Gold's Gym full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free membership, tanning, etc. Great clientele. Modern facilities among the best I've seen. Fair… Cons: Low pay, minimal benefits. You must work longer weekend hours for… Advice to Senior Management: Offer better benefits, and a chance to advance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gold's Gym.

Worked for Gold's Gym? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold's Gym reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gold's Gym CEO Aaron Watkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Gold's Gym employees.