GoldBelt Raven

Busy but very Redundant

ESD Tier I Agent (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

Pros*Dont take work home
*You will have an active Secret Clearance
*Busy so day goes by quickly
*Very Micromanaged*

ConsThis position will get very redundant, this is a great stepping stone but I wouldn't recommend staying here to long because you will loose your true troubleshooting skills because the way they are designed. The job isnt true IT troubleshooting. Everything is refer to a knowledge base for an issue, and I would say that 90% of issues are things that happen regularly and there will be directions out there to step you through everything. The job is pretty easy 7-4pm, 1 hour lunch, and 2 15 min breaks. They use call metrics, and monitor your calls and give you random evaluations.
You cannot take any days off for you first 90 days so if you have children be cautious of that, also they only want you to take at most 4 vacation days a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake leadership, Leads and Assistant Leads do more work, and stop walking around micro managing. Perhaps top performers get some kind of encintive.

Excellent contracting assignment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at GoldBelt Raven

Pros: - Good benefits - Very competitive salaries - Excellent Program Manager -… Cons: - No career development provided Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its not too bad, but it could be better.

Tier I Agent (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at GoldBelt Raven

Pros: The pay is decent for this economy and market, you will gain a lot of valuable IT experience. The benefits package and holidays off are… Cons: Some of the leadership is not qualified, you have seasoned technicians who are still underpaid while office politics have boosted the careers of people who… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice to see leadership get more involved in work instead of joking around all day. We could really use the extra help.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GoldBelt Raven.

Worked for GoldBelt Raven? Contribute to the Community!