There are newer employer reviews for Goldbelt Hawk

Small company - Big Potential

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Yorktown, VA
Former Employee - Web Developer in Yorktown, VA

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk

Pros

Very competitive salary, willing to work with what you need, allows telecommuting if reasonable, looks out for the employee.

Cons

Small company so doesn't have a whole lot of work, lots of folks wear multiple hats meaning that the management is often stressed and distracted from smaller needs.

Try and gain more contracts that you already have the specialists to accomplish.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Goldbelt Hawk (View Most Recent)

Working at GbHawk

I have been working at Goldbelt Hawk

Pros

flexible schedule, good pay and team atmosphere

Cons

growing too fast, hard to understand and work with co-employer, employees located away from headquarters makes communication more difficult for most

be mindful when hiring middle and upper management and verify they have the skills they are professing to have; also remember that everyone has a value when it comes bonus time and people talk so be fair

Great Working Environment & Company

Former Employee - Senior Technical Writer & Documentation Specialist  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Writer & Documentation Specialist in Washington, DC

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Goldbelt Hawk truly provides a great working environment with friendly and highly skilled individuals! GBHawk also has great relationships with its clients/clientele. From day one this was apparent and as a result job stability in the future is a +. As an 8a company, there was no worry about going through a bid process but rather a funding and relationship development process. This too helped in keeping individuals employed. The management at the local office was excellent and would fight for future opportunities for you to grow in the workplace and through eTraining coursework. In addition to the above, they provided generous pay and benefits!

Cons

The only con I can possibly come up with is that there wasn't very much flexibility in regards to working remotely/telecommuting. However, this was at no fault of their own, but a rule established by their client in which I provided services to. Now I'm sure this will change over time, but as I said, its the only downside I could see.

Keep up the great work and taking care of your employees as you already do!

There are newer employer reviews for Goldbelt Hawk

Worked for Goldbelt Hawk? Contribute to the Community!