Working at GbHawk

I have been working at Goldbelt Hawk

Pros

flexible schedule, good pay and team atmosphere

Cons

growing too fast, hard to understand and work with co-employer, employees located away from headquarters makes communication more difficult for most

Advice to Management

be mindful when hiring middle and upper management and verify they have the skills they are professing to have; also remember that everyone has a value when it comes bonus time and people talk so be fair

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Working Environment & Company

Former Contractor - Senior Technical Writer & Documentation Specialist in Washington, DC

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Goldbelt Hawk truly provides a great working environment with friendly and highly skilled individuals! GBHawk also has great relationships with its clients/clientele. From day one this was apparent and as a result job stability in the future is a +. As an 8a company, there was no worry about going through a bid process but rather a funding and relationship development process. This too helped in keeping individuals employed. The management at the local office was excellent and would fight for future opportunities for you to grow in the workplace and through eTraining coursework. In addition to the above, they provided generous pay and benefits!

Cons

The only con I can possibly come up with is that there wasn't very much flexibility in regards to working remotely/telecommuting. However, this was at no fault of their own, but a rule established by their client in which I provided services to. Now I'm sure this will change over time, but as I said, its the only downside I could see.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and taking care of your employees as you already do!

2. Company is crap.. Hire all employees over the phone. Manager argues with employees

Former Employee - Help Desk Specialist
    Former Employee - Help Desk Specialist

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

pay, vacation , co wokers, office

Cons

Manager lies, changes schedule without telling employees. No onsite manager! Avoid this company!

Advice to Management

Manage