Golden Pantry
www.goldenpantry.com Bogart, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Lowest paid, highest retail

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bogart, GA

I worked at Golden Pantry full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEasy job for most part, my area of town was fine.

ConsExpect to take a lot of crap from customers, long hours. Explaining why we charge twice as much for a product than the guy across the street. We usually said, "we are really proud of our products".

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers were fine, its upper management. They make very bad business decisions. Especially in the marketing department. I give the company another 2-3 years. You can't charge 20-30% more than your competitors then say its the small guy behind the counters fault.

great as a first job to get some experience under your belt

Store Clerk (Current Employee)
Dacula, GA

I have been working at Golden Pantry part-time for less than a year

Pros: friendly atmosphere, great learning experience, excellent management Cons: schedule starts on monday and ends on sunday and you only know one week of your schedule, the pay woundnt be as bad if… Advice to Senior Management: when you do that oreintation/training for new hires u need to get a lotto machine and have them practice before you send them off to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was an alright experience

Clerk (Former Employee)
Greensboro, GA

I worked at Golden Pantry part-time for less than a year

Pros: growth and advancement the opportunity is good Cons: dont care bout there employess Advice to Senior Management: take time to treat employess like family More

There are newer reviews on Golden Pantry.

Worked for Golden Pantry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Golden Pantry reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Golden Pantry CEO Brian Griffith. All reviews posted anonymously by Golden Pantry employees.