LOVED GolinHarris!

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Golin

Pros

It's like a community. Everyone tries hard to make others succeed no matter if you are entry level or senior management. Additionally, it really feels like a family.

Cons

Some areas are just now building their presence (which can be a pro or con). Research the department that you'll be working in to learn more about this.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It was a great experience!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Golin

Pros

It launched my work career! I learned everything I need to know about the Public Relations industry and other as well.

Cons

I was placed in a corner near the fax and copying room. That room got really hot. There were no windows. I felt trapped. I was also kept very late one night.

Advice to Management

I do not have much that I didn't like about my job. You pay interns very well and my experience there was amazing.

2. An exceptional agency with a formula for winning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Golin

Pros

Among PR agencies, GolinHarris accomplishes something very few agencies do: a balance between client service, business performance and respect for the professional growth of employees. It's a formula for smart, sustainable growth and performance in an industry that is often chaotic and undisciplined.

Cons

The company's approach can sometimes be almost too collaborative, valuing consensus and inclusiveness at the expense of action, leadership and performance.

Advice to Management

In general, management should try to be more agile and somewhat less risk averse when it comes to developing new opportunities and investing in growth.