Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

www.goodsam.org
  www.goodsam.org
There are newer employer reviews for Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

It's very enjoyable.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

Pros

I have been with Good Sam for 3 years now I started as a Case Manager on the floor now I am the manager of Case management the growth opporunity is ready great.

Cons

getting the doctors up to speed with the new CDI program that we have here and decreasing our LOS can be quite challenging.

The leadership here is great and they listen to the employee suggestion and problem and do their best to help us resolve or issues

6 Other Employee Reviews for Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) (View Most Recent)

Incompetent Executive Staff

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

Pros

Regular employees are delightful and try the best they can to be helpful. Physicians are top notch. Great location to downtown Los Angeles.

Cons

Executive management is seriously in need of a new idea which they couldn't find if it hit them over the head like a hammer. They've all been in there jobs way too long and are more concerned about there own job security than about developing innovative ideas/ways of doing business. Plus, they're the only group in the entire hospital who receive a year-end bonus which wouldn't be a problem but in the nearly 10 years I've been here, I've never once seen them do anything to deserve it (the hospital has lost money every year for the past 14 years or longer so why should they be rewarded with any bonus at all?). Plus, the remainder of the staff (regular employee and clinical employees) aren't on an annual "incentive" review system so the guy in your department who does a crappy job gets the same lousy 3% annual pay raise that the guy who does an exceptional job. Since we're now in the 21st Century, this is just plain STUPID!

RESIGN! It's time for fresh, new ideas and integrity!

great place to work

I have been working at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to work Enjoy going to work

Cons

not enough patients so there are doing Flexing

There are newer employer reviews for Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)