Good Technology
www.good.com Sunnyvale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Deer in the headlights

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsGFE is a good solid product. While it does break the mobile UX, in doing so it provides additional functionality - providing the primary functionality of Outlook in a single mobile app.

GD is a very solid product, as is Share.

ConsWhere to start....completely new exec team that brought in a completely new mid-mgmt team.

Management had their heads in the sand during most of 2013, watching with eyes wide shut while MI zoomed right on by.

Horrendous relationship with Apple means that generally Good finds out the capabilities of new OSs the day they ship. Great for heads-up to their customer base, should things not be perfect.

Convoluted licensing. Good has taken steps to correct this to some degree, with the licensing keys are way too complex - and if you have to reinstall, you'll want a noose before you're done.

People. While there are some incredible people at Good, there's also an incredible number of not so good people. Backstabbing is not all that unusual.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a buyer. This hopeless journey to IPO is eternal. Make your employees and shareholders happy by dumping this turkey in someone elses lap.

FOCUS. Then stay WITH that focus!

Strong opportunity for the company in a dynamic marketplace

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Good Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Solid leadership: under Christy Wyatt, the company has begun flourishing. It has caused a bunch of turnover for older folks who don't want to embrace… Cons: Still maturing as a company: as mentioned in the Pros, lots of turnover as Christy creates a new culture of performance of performance and customer… Advice to Senior Management: Share more about the future vision for the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This one is a Good one.

Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Good Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. People. Good people are good people: solid pro's, hardworking,… Cons: Somewhat hectic. Sometimes plans are changing too fast. Advice to Senior Management: Drive this 'baby' home! Good people are on board! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Good Technology.

Worked for Good Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Good Technology – Why Work for Us?

Who are we? We're innovators, data protectors and enablers of mobile business. Good Technology holds the longest track record for innovation in secure mobility, with more than 250 patents granted and pending, as well as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Good Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Good Technology CEO Christy Wyatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Good Technology employees.