Good experience so far!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Good Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

These are my first impressions as a one-month-old employee. Coming from a gigantic corporation, one of the things I appreciate most is the relative simplicity and smallness of Good--it's nice to have a clear vision, clear sense of purpose, clear roles, clear product strategy, and on-boarding is just a lot easier when you can go downstairs and see IT and HR in the flesh. But there's nothing small about the passion, innovation and opportunity--this is a company that thinks big and is poised for even bigger things as the BYOD revolution continues sweeping through businesses worldwide and secure mobility solutions become an ever-increasing necessity.

Cons

Just in terms of my job, some things are a little behind the times and resources are thin. But it's a growing company, I knew what to expect coming in, and management is giving a good indication that I'll get what I'm asking for. I also can't say I like the generic office space or my little "workbench," but at the same time it's a lively place and the kitchens are well-stocked with all kinds of free goodies.

Advice to Management

Keep thinking big!

Other Employee Reviews for Good Technology

1. Tech Manager

Pros

Very fast paced - good thing

Cons

Product based training needs improvement.

It's great to be at Good.

I have been working at Good Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm coming up on one year anniversary (in a few months). It's been an amazing journey so far, offering me the ability to make a real difference. As the company continues its transformation, it's very clear that all cross functional teams are coming together.

Cons

It may be considered a con, but the reality that folks looking to join Good should be aware of is that we deliver results (typically in a short amount of time). Candidates should be comfortable working at a pretty fast clip.