Good Technology

www.good.com

Sr. Software Engineer

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

They are in good space. flexible in general and co-operative team members sometimes.

Cons

Managers don't listen well and ignore your input or advice. Execution is pretty bad in general. Managers don't treat the employees very well, specially those employees who are working for a long time, few are very nice though. Politics is seen here and there in the company.
Lots of meetings and emails going on every day. it reduces productivity in a way.

They need to improve the product management area.

Other reviews for Good Technology

It's great to be at Good.

Pros

I'm coming up on one year anniversary (in a few months). It's been an amazing journey so far, offering me the ability to make a real difference. As the company continues its transformation, it's very clear that all cross functional teams are coming together.

Cons

It may be considered a con, but the reality that folks looking to join Good should be aware of is that we deliver results (typically in a short amount of time). Candidates should be comfortable working at a pretty fast clip.

Need Leads -- Not a New Logo !

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

Been here a few years now. Company rewards top sellers handsomely. Unfortunately there are not enough of us. Relationship between marketing and sales has dramatically improved. Over the last 9 months we've finally been getting better quality leads and better process. But it needs to continue.

Cons

Exec and Director churn is not productive.
    Demoting Regional Directors for things beyond their control is demoralizing.
    Recent Boxtone acquisition in response to a competitor's S-1 filing was in haste.
    Boxtone team assimilation is not going smoothly at all.
    Demand Generation was finally turning the corner with an awesome Director who is no longer here.
    Feels like we are treading water and reactive.

We are still too small to be playing politics.
    Hire and retain great people and get out of the way.
    Marketing Execs need to focus on the funnel - not branding or "refreshing" our logo.

There are newer employer reviews for Good Technology.

Worked for Good Technology? Contribute to the Community!