Good Technology

www.good.com

Fortunate to have the Opportunity to work at Good!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsProducts are outstanding, feel very supportive by my new team and colleagues. Department open to new ideas..Leadership during these times are key, my Leader is really good on having a pulse on how the team is doing and takes the appropriate actions to keep us engaged.

ConsAs with any growing company, change is happeing all around us. Resources are tight given current conditions, however, I have experienced Leaders asking teams to communicate and prioritize requests to minimize burn out and ensure delivery of commitments. Very positive sign.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make "values based" decisions that is right for the organization. Continue to maintain visibility with your employees. Stay the course.

Happy but anxious

I have been working at Good Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Technology offers great comp plans. The office is inviting and caters to people being social with one… Cons: The door revolves fast. Recent M&A has people coming and going. This results is high anxiety because the people… Advice to Senior Management: Move quickly to consolidate our products and services. The company has invented so many technologies that they're forced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dissatisfaction is growing in the technical support organization

Escalations Engineer (Tier III Technical Support) (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Good Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary is good for this area. Flexible hours and the ability to work from home are appreciated. Everyone I work with at my… Cons: In general , the management team is growing much faster than necessary. We get an email almost every week about a new employee with a… Advice to Senior Management: Technical support directors: Solicit and listen to employee feedback. Implement changes to improve processes and morale. Focus on leading (providing direction) and not in details of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Good Technology.

Worked for Good Technology? Contribute to the Community!