Good Technology

www.good.com
There are newer employer reviews for Good Technology

Fortunate to have the Opportunity to work at Good!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Good Technology full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Products are outstanding, feel very supportive by my new team and colleagues. Department open to new ideas..Leadership during these times are key, my Leader is really good on having a pulse on how the team is doing and takes the appropriate actions to keep us engaged.

Cons

As with any growing company, change is happeing all around us. Resources are tight given current conditions, however, I have experienced Leaders asking teams to communicate and prioritize requests to minimize burn out and ensure delivery of commitments. Very positive sign.

Continue to make "values based" decisions that is right for the organization. Continue to maintain visibility with your employees. Stay the course.

116 Other Employee Reviews for Good Technology (View Most Recent)

Good Technology is dead in the water. There is no future for this company

Former Employee - Senior Strategic Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Strategic Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Good Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lost its product and market leadership steadily over the last 4 years and has been out-flanked, out-tanked and out-ranked by all its competitors.

Cons

Poor pay, massive quotas, insidious culture, insurmountable arrogance and a terrible grip on the realities of the market. What company, when it realizes it is fighting for its life, hires a new CEO ... who has 'never' been a CEO before? Lunacy!

Leave the ivory tower and meet with customers. Develop a roadmap

Good but not Great

I have been working at Good Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great salary and good benefits.
    Good team to work with. Most people seem competent, not a lot of "fat", very lean on resources, at least in my area.

Cons

Sales driven organization, so very feature driven with little emphasis placed on quality.
    No ability to grow. Everyone mostly brought from without to do whatever they are hired for.
    Constant, fire-fighting mode. Very exhausting. Work harder, not smarter, is encouraged.

Listen to a technical or lower level voice every once in a while instead of being strictly bottom line driven. At the end of the day, you have to make money but if you can't maintain or support your products because of constant delivery pressure and shortcuts taken you will ultimately fail in the end after your customers are fed up with the poor quality.
    Consider a time horizon longer than a few months.

There are newer employer reviews for Good Technology