Good Will Publishers
www.goodwillpublishers.com Gastonia, NC 50 to 149 Employees

Unpredictable

I worked at Good Will Publishers

ProsCompany is well established and presents programs and publications that are good for the community. Job includes a lot of freedom and lets you set your own hours and schedule. Management is courteous and established territories can bring good results with decent income.

ConsUnderdeveloped territories can make this position very frustrating. As a commission only position, you can have multiple weeks of no income. Add to that, you must "trade" services with motel to have your overnight expenses covered. Gas reimbursement is limited, and travel is thousands of miles monthly. Average rep lasts under six months in a poor territory.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpell out the facts in detail when hiring. Be specific, don't hold back information.

Deceived

I worked at Good Will Publishers full-time for less than a year

Pros: Sell a product that should and could benefit the community Cons: The Family Service Business division is not honest about the offer given to sell their product. Nothing about the salary or expenses is given in… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management should take a serious look as to what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid values and ethics

I worked at Good Will Publishers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You are selling a product that not only benefits the customer… Cons: Traveling - can be very lonely on the road. Advice to Senior Management: Management does an outstanding job with training and support, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Good Will Publishers.

Worked for Good Will Publishers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Good Will Publishers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Good Will Publishers CEO John P. Briody . All reviews posted anonymously by Good Will Publishers employees.