There are newer employer reviews for GoodData

Currently, the best technological startup in the Czech republic

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Brno (Czech Republic)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Brno (Czech Republic)

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You can work from the Czech rep and your product will be competing with products made in Silicon Valley. Moreover. GoodData's product seems to be winning in its category which is great feeling when you are part of the team.

Cons

With growth in revenue, size and people, also growth of internal policies occurs. I do not believe that policies can solve problems. I believe more in individual responsibility and ownership.

reviews filtered by

Marketing Department Manager.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company is so alive. It's in one of the best places that I've ever worked for during my career in marketing. The executive team is very approachable and listens to employee feedback. It is truly a teaming environment.

Cons

It is very fast pace - if you do not have Start-Up DNA. You will not like it here.

Keep doing what you are doing. Listening, teaching, collaborating, and being great mentors!

Awesome, Innovating & Challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I must admit I didn’t know what to expect working at GoodData given the mix of reviews. Now after working here for a little over 3 months I have been extremely impressed with management and the work environment. For me, I have noticed that satisfaction of placement and personal growth is a key concern with the employees they hire.

As for myself, I tend to be a workaholic (I love what I do). I literally will work day and night. Believe it or not, my manager (one of the VP’s) actually came up to me and told me to slow down so I don’t burn myself out! I will admit I was surprised to see they actually care. That’s what you get here at GoodData a family who looks out for one another and strives to help each other succeed.

If I can summarize what its like here at GoodData I would say, “Work hard, play hard”. There will be those times when days are challenging and your knee deep in work, but then there are these times where we have company outings, weekly walks, happy hour, free lunch, company parties, events that not only give us a sense of community but help remind us that life isn’t all about work, its about balance.

GoodData to me means good friends, good people and a good life.

Cons

I wish they had a 401K match that would take them off the chart! Another would be tuition reimbursement for those who would like further eduction.

I see many changes going on. Constant and evolving improvement. Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for GoodData