GoodData

www.gooddata.com
There are newer employer reviews for GoodData

Fast paced, innovative, company attempting to do something absolutely massive - redefining how the world experiences BI

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love this company for a lot of reasons but at the top of my list we have:
- Extremely talented people
- A very audacious goal
- A killer product
- An incredible trajectory

Add to that the fact that the company values it's employees, listens to feedback, and promotes people and ideas from within.

Can't wait for what the next few years bring!

Cons

It's not all roses, a few of the cons:

- There's always more to do, and this can lead to a pretty healthy amount of work. That being said the company does do it's best to promote work life balance
- Slightly chaotic. This is somewhat expected with a company growing this fast. You need to be self directed to be successful as with any explosive growth things can change rapidly and processes & roles are constantly changing

Make sure that internal communication and messaging is consistent and up to date given how fast things move around here

60 Other Employee Reviews for GoodData (View Most Recent)

Work hard, play hard! Win big!

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Super solid product with clear differentiation and unmatched agile development process
    Customers love the product and the usage stats back it up...again unmatched in our industry
    Fast moving get it done mentality - full of forward thinkers & early adopters
    Many chances to own improvements (to product, process, culture)
    Recent focus on enablement is clearly accelerating momentum
    Top to bottom commitment to winning and winning big

Cons

Typical startup work/life - you're going to be expected to work hard, but everyone is onboard...the best things in life are never easy, right?

Recent changes have been super on-point, keep the fresh momentum alive.

Best. Job. Ever.

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Portland, OR

I have been working at GoodData full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is the opposite of my last job, sales at a large private RIA (see: "Boiler Room")

The product sells itself; it's nice being able to have full faith in what you're doing.

The PDX office is full of smart, fun, hard-working people who want to do the best work of their life with people they love working with. We order out for group lunches on Thursday, and generally have a good time.

The culture is one of openness--- our CEO, Roman, leaves his calendar open for anyone to see or add to. Management in general is sharp, fun, and friendly.

Advancement opportunities are plentiful and awesome. We're growing fast, and management is good about promoting from within. I've been promoted twice in my nine-ish months in the Portland office.

Stock options. Sweet, sweet stock options.

Cons

I'd like Thai food for every Thursday lunch. Alas, our boss prefers to switch it up.

Our trips to SF are great for meeting our colleagues from around the country; more opportunities like that would be great.

There are newer employer reviews for GoodData