GoodData

www.gooddata.com
There are newer employer reviews for GoodData

Fast paced, innovative, company attempting to do something absolutely massive - redefining how the world experiences BI

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love this company for a lot of reasons but at the top of my list we have:
- Extremely talented people
- A very audacious goal
- A killer product
- An incredible trajectory

Add to that the fact that the company values it's employees, listens to feedback, and promotes people and ideas from within.

Can't wait for what the next few years bring!

Cons

It's not all roses, a few of the cons:

- There's always more to do, and this can lead to a pretty healthy amount of work. That being said the company does do it's best to promote work life balance
- Slightly chaotic. This is somewhat expected with a company growing this fast. You need to be self directed to be successful as with any explosive growth things can change rapidly and processes & roles are constantly changing

Make sure that internal communication and messaging is consistent and up to date given how fast things move around here

60 Other Employee Reviews for GoodData (View Most Recent)

An exciting period in this rapidly-expanding company's history!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (less than a year)

Pros

GoodData's innovative reporting tools and full-stack platform are overturning legacy business intelligence by putting actionable data in the hands of the everyday business users. It's a thrill to be part of a company that is doing something new in a space that has been getting so much attention.

Flexibility in working hours is a huge plus. I also love the freedom of setting my own quarterly goals and designing my own projects – even at the associate level – rather than having all tasks handed down by a micromanaging boss.

People here are SMART! It's hugely motivating to work alongside such hardworking and intelligent colleagues.

Cons

GoodData is a company emerging from its startup phase. It has some great perks like breakfasts on Mondays, team lunches on Thursdays, and a kitchen stocked with good snacks. Still, if you're looking to slap on the golden handcuffs, try Google, Facebook, or Twitter for the major perks.

Work hard, play hard! Win big!

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Super solid product with clear differentiation and unmatched agile development process
    Customers love the product and the usage stats back it up...again unmatched in our industry
    Fast moving get it done mentality - full of forward thinkers & early adopters
    Many chances to own improvements (to product, process, culture)
    Recent focus on enablement is clearly accelerating momentum
    Top to bottom commitment to winning and winning big

Cons

Typical startup work/life - you're going to be expected to work hard, but everyone is onboard...the best things in life are never easy, right?

Recent changes have been super on-point, keep the fresh momentum alive.

There are newer employer reviews for GoodData