Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

www.goodbysilverstein.com

Great place to gain experience and learn from very talented people.

Account Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat brands, hard workers, excellent benefits and some of the smartest people in the business. This is a great place to work on high profile creative projects and work with great people.

ConsWith growth the culture is evolving and there is high turnover. Work/life/balance can suffer at times but that's life at any ad agency. Senior partners can be disconnected from the day to day.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccount management is too flat and there needs to be more opportunity for growth. It's an agency built on great creative but recognition for other departments in the agency falls through the cracks.

Great people, great work, great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Pros: People are very interesting and engaging, the work is creative,… Cons: probably pays less than other companies in the same category,… Advice to Senior Management: more sharing of information as it comes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The hidden side of a massive, successful agency

Creative (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Pros: Good pay, good clients, and a well-repsected agency within the… Cons: Long hours, disorder, lack of structure, poor sense of community, crowded. People seemed stressed and all the projects I was on had a chicken-with-head cut… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously consider whether growing so big is the best thing for the culture of the place. Rather than create a crappy atmosphere with a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.

Worked for Goodby, Silverstein & Partners? Contribute to the Community!