Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
www.goodbysilverstein.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

My time hear has been full of learning.

Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

ProsThe people who work here are really smart strategically speaking. You will learn more sitting in a room with these people for an hour than you would after working a month at most agencies. Also no one is afraid to try something new that has never been done, which is why we do such great work for our clients.

ConsIf there is a big presentation coming up, everyone is expected to work round the clock and you can put in a lot of hours. Also, you are expected to be attached to your email/cell most of the time.

Fantastic!

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Pros: - the culture - the people - the work Cons: - work hours, but it was all well worth the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company culture. Long hours.

Interactive Producer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Pros: Bringing dogs to work. Good clients and people to… Cons: Limited space and poor management. Advice to Senior Management: Make decisions that benefit every person in the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.

Worked for Goodby, Silverstein & Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goodby, Silverstein & Partners CEO Jeff Goodby & Rich Silverstein. All reviews posted anonymously by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners employees.