There are newer employer reviews for Goodman Manufacturing

This have been the most positive and rewarding job experience I have had in recent years.

Former Employee - Consumer Affairs in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Consumer Affairs in Houston, TX

I worked at Goodman Manufacturing as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The most important thing to remember is there is no excessive micromanaging there. Everyone is responsible for their work and the level of professionalism is outstanding.

Cons

I can only say that I wish it would have lasted longer.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Goodman Manufacturing (View Most Recent)

Horrible Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Goodman Manufacturing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A paycheck until you can find something else.

Cons

Oh my. Where to start? Executive team arrogant and incredibly greedy, only interested in achieving the plan to make their bonuses at any and all cost. No respect or appreciation for employees or customers. Unreasonable expectations. Every day is a fire drill.

Take your mountain of money and quit destroying what used to be a good company.

This company doesn't care about its' employees and their employees hate working there - me included.

Current Employee - Production Worker in Dayton, TN
    Current Employee - Production Worker in Dayton, TN

I have been working at Goodman Manufacturing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you want lots of overtime, this is the place for you.

The work isn't hard.

Coworkers are nice and helpful.

Seems they care about safety.

Cons

This place doesn't care about its' employees. I have been there only a few days as a temp and have been told by 3 people that have worked there for a while that I won't want to work there. No coworker I've spoke with likes working for Goodman.

The temp service lied to me about the number of hours and days of work to get me to work there (the shift I'm on works 7 10 hour shifts with no days off).

The base pay isn't enough (Other companies in the area pay better).

Its' hot. No AC in an AC production plant.

The hours and days are long.

They can't keep employees so they have a very high turnover and everybody is shorthanded.

Some employees were temp employees for a very long time...years even. This is not fair, especially with how hard jobs are to come by these days, people need job security.

Pay your employees better. Maybe have profit-sharing or employee ownership via stock options. Get your employees involved in your company. Listen to your employees. Care about your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Goodman Manufacturing