Goodman Manufacturing

www.goodmanmfg.com

Quality Engineer

Former Employee - Quality Engineer  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Quality Engineer in Houston, TX

Pros

Good Location, Big Company, good people, trainings,

Cons

long working hours during peak season

none

Other reviews for Goodman Manufacturing

Waist of time for SOME not ALL!!!! Long story short "I'll never go back!"

Former Employee - Factory Worker  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Factory Worker in Houston, TX

Pros

SOME Friendly people, they actually make the place worth going to. If it wasn't for some many different funny/amazing personalities, the place would be more miserable than it already is. MANAGERS: The ones I've talk with were pretty cool i guess. Can't say that about all because I've only met a few.

Cons

Wow ,I don't know where to start because I've seen A LOT the few days I've been. The 1st thing I have to throw out there is "there is no organization" none what so ever. If you're getting hired through a temp service and you go through orientation and receive a badge to start the job....... Don't get to happy because when you actually get to the factory & clock in you may or may not get chose by the supervisors. It's a WIN or LOSE, They pick over people. If you don't get chose the day you start they tell you "sorry, we don't have anything for you today, come tomorrow and we'll find you something". The sad part is that it does not stop there. You can come day after day and they still may tell you to keep coming back until you finally stop coming. They don't tell you that at the temp service. They should tell us "even if you get your badge it's still not a guarantee you'll work when you get to goodman."If you have to drive far to get there I'll say don't go, it's a waste of gas.

Some of the employees are actually good workers from what I've saw.. I have one in mind he actually took his time while training me and did a way better job than the first person they stuck me with.The manager refused to believe he helped me and mmoved me to a diff area.I feel they deserve better treatment, the place is already no good. The reason why they stay and put up with it is for the check of course, but other then that I believe the employees will flip and show how they really feel if they didn't need the money... Other than that fhe two managers or supervisors I've talked to are pretty koo. They just sugar coat the fact that they don't want you, which wastes people's time,gas, and life which I feel isn't right. I bet they would be koo ppl outside of work tho. My advice to you is "form more organization and tell people the truth from the get go to save YOU and UPCOMING employees the trouble"

Transportation Planner

Pros

Friendly place to work at

Cons

A couple of off the wall people in management that do not have good people skills

Need an open door policy for complaints

There are newer employer reviews for Goodman Manufacturing.

Worked for Goodman Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!