Goodman Networks

www.goodmannetworks.com

Growing at a very fast pace!

Project Manager I (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsFast growth, good communication between lower and middle management, usually pays annual bonuses, tries to stay on par with competition for pay scales and benefits.

ConsTerrible communication from Upper Management and HR to workforce, very slow to commit to any change when it concerns pay or policy, Executives and Board are not very good at letting workforce know the direction of the company and plans for the near future. A lot of secrets that are usually known outside the company long before anyone internal knows about them.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more lines of communication between Upper, Middle and Lower Management. Have more small group discussion with individual lines of business so they feel relaxed to express ideas and concerns. Establish dates on all issues revolving pay and bonuses and stick to them. Commit to a decision based on the information you have at the time and stick with it regardless of the outcome.

OK for temporary work.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Naperville, IL

I worked at Goodman Networks full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ability to work from home. Great co workers. My managers were supportive. Cons: Everything remote. Never physically met my managers. HR seemed… Advice to Senior Management: Need to build more synergy amongst employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learn to appreciate your employees

Production (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

I have been working at Goodman Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have learned alot during my time in this position. Cross training has helped… Cons: Target dates for HR information such as bonuses or pay increases are rarely met within the timeframe given. The insurance benefits aren't the best, no… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to value those doing the work for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goodman Networks.

Worked for Goodman Networks? Contribute to the Community!