Goodmortgage.com

goodmortgage.com

Fantastic Management!

Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsVery supportive management team. I think they have a great brand and I know they have a stellar reputation. The job is straightforward and fairly easy to understand. As someone new to the industry, earning a base salary was helpful as I learned the job. This is the first place I've worked where I was more warmly received by management than by my peers. I attribute this to a commission sales environment where high turnover is normal so people are reluctant to get attached to someone who may likely leave. The employees who have been around for a while seem to get along pretty well.

ConsI was not there long enough to observe a lot of cons. I think they could work on enhancing their vacation policy. As I understand it, when you take accrued vacation, you can in effect lose money because it is based on your base salary versus an average of your commissions over a given period. Beyond that, I think they are an outstanding organization which many larger businesses should seek to emulate.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. I have a great deal of respect for Michele and Sander. Two truly wonderful people. Keith has built a great company and a great brand.

For the mortgage professinoal with a strong work ethic, there is not a better place to work than Goodmortgage.com.

Loan Officer (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Goodmortgage.com

Pros: Great leads (practically unlimited) that have high conversion rates relative to the rest of the industry. Ongoing training in real time as the industry… Cons: There is a need for marketing diversification. However, this is being addressed as I write this by bringing several… Advice to Senior Management: Continue looking for ways to increase the employees' satisfaction and compensation through contests, bonuses, and performance incentives. This has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loan Officer Review

Loan Officer (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Goodmortgage.com

Pros: More leads than you can handle, and all the tools available at your fingertips to contact leads, close sales, make money and continue to grow!… Cons: We are required to pay our own licensing, however, with performance of sales over $10,000 in gross fees per month, you get credtied back on… Advice to Senior Management: The lines of communication have improved with recent changes. It really makes the flow of information work both ways, and fosters better support and positivity… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Goodmortgage.com.

Worked for Goodmortgage.com? Contribute to the Community!