Goodrich Quality Theaters
www.gqti.com Dearborn, MI 150 to 499 Employees

I could not ask for or find a better company to work for.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGoodrich Theaters not only personally cares about its customers and presentation but also for its employees. They take care of you, get to know you. Theres always oppurtunities for advancement and above all else they Respect their employees and customers. Its hard to find companies who still run on morals and arent just out for making a quick buck. They are constantly lookin for ways to improve and cater to our customers.

ConsOnly downside isnt against Goodrich but rather the fact of movie theaters. Working nights, weekends and Holidays can be difficult to raise a family and have a social life.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. Thanks for being the best company to work for!!

Better than most college/high school part time jobs

Box Office/Concessionist (Former Employee)
    Huntington, IN

I worked at Goodrich Quality Theaters part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free movie and popcorn/drink combo a week, flexible scheduling, great managers. Almost… Cons: Some people say they will switch shifts with you and then call out on the day… Advice to Senior Management: Change the Employee of the Month on a regular basis :) seriously… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was over all a great first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Oswego, IL

I worked at Goodrich Quality Theaters part-time for more than a year

Pros: You meet some great customers while working there and you start to build relationships with them. You eventually can memorize the peoples orders and everything.… Cons: There is a lot of young kids that work there which means a ton of gossip and immaturity. I did end up picking up the… Advice to Senior Management: Do not bring your problems from home to work. If you are not having a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Goodrich Quality Theaters.

Worked for Goodrich Quality Theaters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodrich Quality Theaters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goodrich Quality Theaters CEO Robert Emmett Goodrich. All reviews posted anonymously by Goodrich Quality Theaters employees.