Goodwill

www.goodwill.org

Excellent, I learned many new skills, it was a great experience.

Production Associate (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsTheir management is very friendly and they really communicate with the co-workers in a nice manner to get work done. Production got alot of hours and you dont have to be face to face with the customers if you dont want to be.Production has alot of parts to work on (pallet jack, bins, tipper) You never get bored.

ConsIt gets stressful, its hard on your body work and the likeness of someone under 25 staying around is slim. The workers who have worked their for years aren't pleasant to the new workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey were great, I think the only thing that could make it any better is to establish better rules for the workers that have been their longest and their treatment for the new workers.

Good paying entry level retail job

Pricer (Current Employee) Joliet, IL

I have been working at Goodwill

Pros: Base pay higher than most other retail stores Managment (resonably) works… Cons: Advancement takes a long time More

Rewarding

Job Placement Specialist (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Goodwill

Pros: Working with special needs individuals is very rewarding but can… Cons: We have limited resources to work with and with the current state of the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep providiing the same support and level of service to the community and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Goodwill.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!