Goodwill

www.goodwill.org

Outlet World stores foster societal degradation with customers competing aggressively for strangely priced goods.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsFrequently accepting applications for positions with full-time benefits. Starting pay is slightly higher than minimum wage. A chance to learn cashiering with full responsibility.

ConsConflicting job requirements, unrealistic expectations, incompetent management, inconsistent hours, distrust toward employees, and inconsistent business practices that make jobs a stressful environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe inability to set and enforce consistent pricing on Outlet World goods has created a negative environment for employees and customers alike. The need to haggle pricing breeds distrust from management and stressful customer relations.

Production worker

Production (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Goodwill full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's an honest living, with some decent benefits if you… Cons: Horrible working conditions, aside from the pet dandur, fleas, rat feces, and very heavy dust, you have unreasonable working conditions. If the person sending the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop bullying. Stop violating simple OSHA rules. Do something productive for the company instead of emotionally beating up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Maintenance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Warner Robins, GA

I worked at Goodwill full-time for less than a year

Pros: The act of maintaining the job as a maintenance person. Cons: Cleaning showers, toilets, sinks, trash, stocking napkins and toilet paper, moping floors, cleaning… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goodwill.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!