Goodwill

www.goodwill.org

Working at Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota is rewarding and full of opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsManagers provide ample opportunities to advance your skills and meet your career goals through internal and external training programs. There's always new opportunities to advance the mission and participate in organization-wide initiatives that change lives. Working here is also very rewarding because we get to witness true life change. Solid financial plan ensures stability, a rare thing in a nonprofit.

ConsChange is slow, but steady. For people who need rapid idea to implementation for new ideas and tools to do their job, working here would not be a fit. Persistence and patience are required to move things forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider calculated risk a normal part of everyday operations; C-suite could greatly advance the mission by participating in blogging, tweeting or using social media.

Rewarding

Supervisor (Former Employee) Hooksett, NH

I worked at Goodwill full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They offer tons of training classes. This job is very emotionally rewarding, at the end of the day. This job is a great stepping stone… Cons: This job is very fast-paced, mentally and physically draining. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome place to work

Floor Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) Newark, OH

I have been working at Goodwill part-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome atmosphere. Love my customers and co-workers. My management team is… Cons: I have no cons about goodwill. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Goodwill.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!