Goodwill
www.goodwill.org Rockville, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Weird hours, Great times

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Stillwater, OK

I have been working at Goodwill part-time for less than a year

ProsI love my co-workers and management, the store I'm working at is very flexible about days off, and I feel accepted for my tattoos and pierced ears.

ConsSometimes I'm scheduled for some weird hours (half-day, 5 hours in the middle of the day, and such). I've also encountered the typical gruff and haggling customers from time to time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease pay your employees above their regular rate if you're going to have them on the clock for a store renovation that involves ripping up tile, re-painting, and such. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with my job and intend on sticking around.

GICT is one of the best non-profits to work for in Austin

Austin, TX

I have been working at Goodwill full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Intelligent and highly educated coworker's, great benefits, constant change, great… Cons: Top heavy, minimal opportunities to advance in company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career Center

Career Center (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Goodwill full-time for more than a year

Pros: Supportive executive staff, fully funded by retail operation, positve work… Cons: level of pay which is typical for non profit work,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Goodwill.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodwill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goodwill CEO Jim Gibbons. All reviews posted anonymously by Goodwill employees.