There are newer employer reviews for Goodyear

No communication and lack of training between management and employees makes working at Goodyear extremely aggravating.

Current Employee - Banbury Worker in Danville, VA
Current Employee - Banbury Worker in Danville, VA

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros

Goodyear has great benefits as far as the insurance. The pay is also some of the best in this area as far as factory work.

Cons

The training at the plant is almost non existent. Floor managers in my area do not care about the concern for their employees. The communication in this plant is the worst Ive seen anywhere.

Treat people with some respect. By properly training your employees initially, they will be far more productive later down the road. Some communication within the department would make the employees feel a little more like they cared.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great experience

Former Employee - General Maintenance Technician in Exton, PA
    Former Employee - General Maintenance Technician in Exton, PA

I worked at Goodyear

Pros

Great entry level job. Older employees had good maintenance knowledge and would pass on tips and info to make you more successful.

Cons

Weekend work was usually mandatory.

Great place to work.

I am new to the company but very satisfied so far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros

Prestigious company and they offer great benefits as well as room to grow within the company. There are many opportunities to move around the organization as well.

Cons

I think if I have to give an example. The only downside is that the company needs to be a little bit more organized in terms of standards.

I think that the company as a whole is on the right track. Innovation and staying ahead of the competition is key to success.

There are newer employer reviews for Goodyear