Goodyear

www.goodyear.com

I have learned alot!

General Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) Union City, TN

ProsAt Goodyear one will learn skills about basic maintainence for vehicles that can be taken into their everyday life. Also, having worked at goodyear I have learned the importance of teamwork and how essential it is to the flow of everyday business. Lastly, patients for careful vehicle inspections.

ConsNo upper level managment encourages advancement in the company or the opportunity for advancement. The benefit for insurance are on the lower end. No one at my job tells me of the new sales the company is having or the daily news of the week at our Goodyear or our sister stores.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to advice from technicians that actually have hands-on, on a daily basis. Teach tasks at your level and show tasks aboe your level every once in awhile.

No communication and lack of training between management and employees makes working at Goodyear extremely aggravating.

Banbury Worker (Current Employee) Danville, VA

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros: Goodyear has great benefits as far as the insurance. The pay is… Cons: The training at the plant is almost non existent. Floor managers in my area do not care… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people with some respect. By properly training your employees initially, they will be far more productive later… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

General Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) Exton, PA

I worked at Goodyear

Pros: Great entry level job. Older employees had good maintenance knowledge and… Cons: Weekend work was usually mandatory. Advice to Senior Management: Great place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goodyear.

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!