There are newer employer reviews for Goodyear

I have learned alot!

Current Employee - General Maintenance Technician  in  Union City, TN
Current Employee - General Maintenance Technician in Union City, TN

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros

At Goodyear one will learn skills about basic maintainence for vehicles that can be taken into their everyday life. Also, having worked at goodyear I have learned the importance of teamwork and how essential it is to the flow of everyday business. Lastly, patients for careful vehicle inspections.

Cons

No upper level managment encourages advancement in the company or the opportunity for advancement. The benefit for insurance are on the lower end. No one at my job tells me of the new sales the company is having or the daily news of the week at our Goodyear or our sister stores.

Listen to advice from technicians that actually have hands-on, on a daily basis. Teach tasks at your level and show tasks aboe your level every once in awhile.

207 Other Employee Reviews for Goodyear (View Most Recent)

Great experience

Former Employee - General Maintenance Technician  in  Exton, PA
    Former Employee - General Maintenance Technician in Exton, PA

I worked at Goodyear

Pros

Great entry level job. Older employees had good maintenance knowledge and would pass on tips and info to make you more successful.

Cons

Weekend work was usually mandatory.

Great place to work.

No communication and lack of training between management and employees makes working at Goodyear extremely aggravating.

Current Employee - Banbury Worker  in  Danville, VA
    Current Employee - Banbury Worker in Danville, VA

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros

Goodyear has great benefits as far as the insurance. The pay is also some of the best in this area as far as factory work.

Cons

The training at the plant is almost non existent. Floor managers in my area do not care about the concern for their employees. The communication in this plant is the worst Ive seen anywhere.

Treat people with some respect. By properly training your employees initially, they will be far more productive later down the road. Some communication within the department would make the employees feel a little more like they cared.

There are newer employer reviews for Goodyear

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!