Goodyear
www.goodyear.com Akron, OH 5000+ Employees

Excited about all the opportunities but the culture is very, very reluctant to change.

Akron, OH

ProsStrong brand and marketing images (the blimp!); challenging business opportunities; lots of opportunities to move into different jobs; lost of business and process expertise;

ConsIf Goodyear could speak it would tell you that it just wants to make tires and not be bothered with anything else (ie H.R. updated working environments, work life balance). Some support areas of the business are 20 years behind in implementing current business practices (IT for instance). Lots of silo and is run more as 4 regional companies than as a global enterprise.

good

Union City, TN

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros: The compensation is high..gain lots of experience Cons: Long hours and weekend work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

work,work,work

Columbia, SC

I have been working at Goodyear

Pros: Decient pay, decient employee discount, good workers. Cons: work 6-7 days a week, long hours, promised a postion… Advice to Senior Management: Don't look at your employees as peeons but as people, we the employees are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Goodyear.

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodyear reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goodyear CEO Richard J. (Rich) Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Goodyear employees.