Google

www.google.com

Everybody loves you

Visitor Greeter (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

Proseveryone wants to join Google because it is a giant party. Free Food, onsite everything, free seminars, movies and lectures. But you have go to produce. They don't care if you party all week long but when the deadline arrives, you need to deliver.

ConsEngineers rule at Google. Leadership and management are weak, as these geeky guys and gals are more comfortable talking to their keyboard then to subordinates. The lack of leadership is one of the great weaknesses for this organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership matters. You can't just throw a bunch of engineers at a problem with little oversight, planning and motivation and hope to have a happy ending.

Very stimulating environment and great job satisfaction

Designer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Google

Pros: You will have a chance to work with some of… Cons: No real cons, but you have to be very good… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up guys! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I hate my job at Google

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Google

Pros: Nice perk, good compensation. Love the free food. Cons: Little career growth. Bas Middle management Advice to Senior Management: Focus on core business and stop investing into peripheral areas. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!