Google
4.2 of 5 2,092 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

2092 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Best place to work, global, dynamic, youthful

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Google

ProsWe have great perks, people are young, dynamic, creative and willing to take risks. There's an open communication between teams and managers, and overall it's a super fun place to work at. I won't even get started with the benefits and perks that Google offers as those are well documented already.

ConsProgressing in the career may be a lengthy process. Sometimes you're better off leaving to another company to get work experience and try to return later to Google to get hired into a higher position.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership at Google is open, transparent and are always willing to receive feedback. Although the interaction between Googlers and Leadership is not as much as I'd like it to be, you can always know what's going on in your and other offices.

satisfying.

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Google

Pros: Health, onsite, monetary benefits that the company offers Responsibilities given in… Cons: high competitive environment Up to down decisions and organisation structure Expectation of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Staff Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Google

Pros: Good benefits, varied work, good colleagues. Cons: It's a large company, not a startup. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.