Google
4.2 of 5 2,285 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Satisfying work. Long hours.

Merchandising Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

ProsThe perks are clearly a huge win, but the best part of working at google is the autonomy you are given to to real, impactful work that is seen by millions of people.

ConsThe relentless pace often means that you have to get things out of the door before they are completely ready, and can do a number on your work/life balance (especially if you work in Android).

Advice to Senior ManagementTransparency down to lower levels around launches would be helpful. Also, forcing Android to act a little more like the rest of Google (in terms of personal health and well-being being a priority) would be great!

One of the best places to work

Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern (Former Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google full-time for less than a year

Pros: Google is a wonderful place to intern. Cons: No Cons- I was finished with my internship and went… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Job Ever

Principal Systems Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at Google full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Bright people to work with. Competent managers Cons: sometime long hours around project deadlines Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you do best Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.