Google
4.2 of 5 2,279 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Awesome

ProsLots of smart people; great benefits; engineering dominated culture; as an engineer, you can literally do whatever you want, but you have to want something to begin with (see cons).

ConsCompany is too successful; people get complacent; increasingly engineers that need to be told what to do.

Data analyst

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Google full-time for more than a year

Pros: good environment to work in good place to learn stuff good in terms of… Cons: differentiation between the full timers and part timers salary compensation breaking structure not so… Advice to Senior Management: keep growing with the same motive..good going Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Google part-time

Pros: Loved coming to work everyday. Very few people can say… Cons: Honestly can't think of any.. More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.