Google
4.2 of 5 2,099 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

2099 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

If it's too good to be true...

Ops (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google as an intern for less than a year

ProsFree food and looks good on the resume

ConsThere are some very snobbish, insulting, and vulgar people here. Imagine a country club and a technology company had a kid. Now that kid is a spoiled elitist brat that thinks everything they do is amazing.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up! Picking clean Ivy Leaguers and tossing them in a role is not always a plan for success. When it does work, don't burn them out and replace them like a strobe light bulb at a rave.

MBA Intern

MBA Intern (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The food is good. The events can be fun. MBA… Cons: Google Enterprise was not a good place to intern with. The company isn't exactly sure whether it wants to invest in enterprise because the sales… Advice to Senior Management: - Better alignment between project and company goals - Don't put an intern on an island -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I love google so much it is the best

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Google full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work environment is so amazing Cons: Pay is pretty low right niow Advice to Senior Management: Good job with everyone and outside Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.