There are newer employer reviews for Google

It really is the best place to work

I have been working at Google

Pros

Career development is always top of mind for managers at Google. I love that we can work on a variety of projects.

Cons

Time is always a battle here, there are 19 priority projects that all need to get done in parallel, so you often feel like you're always busy. The feeling is great because you get a sense that you're working on big projects with large impact, but whew, you get tired sometimes.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Google cares deeply about its employees

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant III in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant III in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* work with brilliant, motivated, caring people * excellent perks: free food, massages, flexible work schedule, wifi supported commute * extremely fast paced: room for creative problem solving, new challenges

Cons

* extremely fast paced: be prepared to keep up and not be discouraged by the amount of knowledge you're expected to absorb * too many interesting things going on: can't attend all the classes, author visits, celebrity interviews, etc. -- need to have excellent time management

2. It is amazing

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

its a wonderful place to work and the staff is amazing. I have learned so much from working here and can't wait to presume my career in the software engineering field.

Cons

its a compacted place to work and the staff is amazing. I have learned so much from working here and can't wait to presume my career in the software engineering field.

Advice to Management