Google
4.2 of 5 2,278 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Lots of opportunities for groweth

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

ProsGreat people that will push you and give you opportunities to see things in a new way.

ConsIt's a big company now. It often takes a lot of effort to start new projects and there are plenty of distracting or disassociated programs. It's controlled, fast chaos at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that you have the best people managers possible, they really seem to make the difference between a team you join and a team you avoid.

Great company, moving in important directions.

Intern (Former Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere, Great people, Good salary Cons: There could have been more plants. Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent about the hiring process. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had a great experience

Researcher (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The people in my department are very nice and the perks are great. I really… Cons: Many of their employees are contract employees, so about 1/3… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.