Google
4.2 of 5 2,087 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

2087 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Google full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of smart people, fantastic perks. I learned more here than I have anywhere else in my professional history. The older teams, such as infrastructure and apps have people that can teach you more in an hour than you learn many places in your entire tenure.

Consmost of the technology is inhouse, and google faces problems no one else does, so what you learn is non-transferable. Offices outside of Mountain View are treated very poorly.

Engineering Program Manager

I have been working at Google full-time

Pros: Amazing place to work Great food Cool culture Cons: Too much infusion of Apple culture Advice to Senior Management: Check on Apple culture infusion and influence Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Google

Pros: Free food, everyone is extremely nice and Googlely, bikes everywhere,… Cons: Similar problems to every big corporation More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.