Google

www.google.com

What you've heard is true...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsAs far as big companies go, I'm convinced that Google is the best place to work. You simply cannot beat the quality of your coworkers, the perks, the benefits... Google is a company that truly cares for their employees.

ConsIt *is* a big company now. I happened to start in 2007, when my team was small and scrappy, which was challenging, but super fun at the same time. The company is certainly much bigger now, and that fun, small, scrappy feeling is fading.

Analyst

I have been working at Google

Pros: Good company, Good People, Great Place Cons: Long hours, Long Commute, Lots of programming More

A wonderful experience.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People at Google seem happy and well taken care of. They provide food, nap places, classes, and all sorts of fun events. Even more, they… Cons: As an intern, I worked on an important project, but I also felt that my own contribution was relatively small due to the size of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!