Google
4.2 of 5 2,084 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

2084 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

What you've heard is true...

I have been working at Google full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAs far as big companies go, I'm convinced that Google is the best place to work. You simply cannot beat the quality of your coworkers, the perks, the benefits... Google is a company that truly cares for their employees.

ConsIt *is* a big company now. I happened to start in 2007, when my team was small and scrappy, which was challenging, but super fun at the same time. The company is certainly much bigger now, and that fun, small, scrappy feeling is fading.

A wonderful experience.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People at Google seem happy and well taken care of. They provide food, nap places, classes, and all sorts of fun events. Even more, they… Cons: As an intern, I worked on an important project, but I also felt that my own contribution was relatively small due to the size of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a great experience

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The perks, pays, people, and environment Cons: You can't find the startup-feel it used to have anymore. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.