Google

www.google.com

Great company in every way.

Legal Intern (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThis company is exceptional because it realizes the true value of human capital. Employees are treated well, encouraged to grow in their profession and experience work on projects outside of their normal expertise.

Working at Google is also an exceptional resume item, and regarded very highly by other employees (if you ever decide to leave)

ConsI cannot think of any whatsoever. This company is superlative in every way. If I absolutely had to come up with a con, I would say that the worst part of working at Google is the innate guilt I experience when others talk about their jobs and then ask about mine. It is hard to have to explain to others how amazing a workplace Google provides, and to witness the incredulous looks others give.

(To explain why I am no longer working at Google - I simply left for another opportunity in a different area that Google does have, but I would love to one day return.)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to maintain the learning, growing, employee-first culture that makes Google such an amazing professional environment.

Splendid place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Google full-time for more than a year

Pros: It’s big, but there’s not much red tape. They look… Cons: My department had a confusing and constantly changing management structure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good personnel management, good environment, great perks, limited ability to have an impact on the company.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Google full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work on interesting and challenging technical problems. Flexible hours and generous ability to take time off… Cons: Can be difficult to switch projects. Some of the work can be boring. Engineering-wise, it's hard to experiment publicly --… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!