Google

www.google.com

Google Sales Organization Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsBrilliant employees that are remarkably able to solve complex problems, especially in engineering. Wonderful perks and healthy work / life balance.

ConsSales organization is run poorly, as it contains non-sales personnel that are under-compensated. There is a bit of a cult-of-personality at the top levels (i.e. there's only one "Marissa" at Google).

Advice to Senior ManagementGoogle could benefit from avoiding the 'me too' fad, such as chasing after the next social network product. Google's core competencies are very strong (amazing search), and certain new focuses are working well that are of similar utilitarian purpose: Android, Apps (Gmail, Calendar, etc).

Poor ethics, cult-like atmosphere

Adwords Associate (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google

Pros: great side benefits, free food, nice setting for a corporation. Some… Cons: all benefits at Google are provided so as to keep you… Advice to Senior Management: Google leadership needs to remove themselves from their self created pedestal.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work in spite of long hours.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google

Pros: Abililty to have high impact. Terrific benefits / compensation. Brilliant co-workers. Cons: Long work hours. Lots of young people with no… Advice to Senior Management: The size fits all job descriptions don't work well in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!