Google

www.google.com
  www.google.com
There are newer employer reviews for Google

Great place to start your career

Former Employee - Business Intern in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Business Intern in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Google

Pros

Amazing benefits, amazing people that make you grow, and amazing work. You really feel like what you're doing has an impact on the world.

Cons

It's easy to become a "number" at Google if you don't put yourself out there. You have to be assertive and willing to throw out new ideas. That said, depending on your job role, often that can be harder than it seems.

I really loved my experience with management. Great mentorship experience and I received a lot of specific feedback about my work and progress.

2809 Other Employee Reviews for Google (View Most Recent)

Awesome

I worked at Google

Pros

Great food, great people. The people are smart and sharp and it was a joy to work with them everyday

Cons

The firm is big, almost too big. it no longer maintains its entreprenurial feel. But they make a good effort

These are top notch people> they are smart and always willing to help. There is not problem approaching them with questions

Fast paced.

I worked at Google

Pros

Always on the leading edge of technology. High pressure workplace but high rewards. Access to all technologies. No limit on hardware.

Cons

Not best place to work when balancing home/work/religion. Extreme pressure to complete tasks on-time. Little time to exercise as work consumes all your time.

To stay in the forefront in search and other web technologies Google must continue to push employees. Employees know what they are getting into when they are hired.

There are newer employer reviews for Google